Best Happy Birthday Greetings For All
As we have collected these Happy Birthday Greetings from more than 20 Sources, so not able to give credits to anyone particularly, but would like to mention some of the best sources in between the Collection of the best birthday wishes.
You can use these greetings and wishes to send to anyone in this world from Brother to a friend, from sister to mother, father, relatives or anyone at all.
Celebrate first, ask forgiveness later. Sorry I am late wishing you a Happy Birthday.
At least you’re not as old as you will be next year! Happy Birthday!
Men age like wine, women age like cheese.
They say “burn the candle at both ends” and I think that means celebrate your birthday both before and after the real date. I am helping with the “after” part.
Related Article: Top 20 Best Birthday Wishes
101 Happy Birthday Greetings for Mother/Mom:
To my Mom, who has a lot of time to be experienced at being 29 years old. Here’s to one opportunity to not grow older. Happy Birthday.
Mom, on your birthday I want to say again how much I appreciate all that you do and have done for me. Thanks. Happy Birthday.
Superheroes are one in a million. Great mothers like you are one in a lifetime. Happy Birthday!
Oops, I missed your birthday by a few short days. Hope it was fun.
Mom, your birthday is just a milestone recognizing that every day my appreciation grows greater for all that you do. Happy Birthday!
It’s OK to light the candles on your birthday cake now; I’ve already alerted the fire department.
Things that you taught me throughout my life help me out every day. I always wanted to hug you and say thank you. Happy Birthday.
The sign says “slow watch for children” and I thought that meant your birthday would take longer to come.
I am so lucky that you are my Mom. You give so much to me. Happy Birthday.
101 Happy Birthday – Belated Birthday Wishes SMS Messages
If you had delayed a day or two before you were born, this could have been your first birthday message. Happy Birthday!
Must Read: happy birthday song
Thanks for showing me how to love, and also for not yanking the Band-aid off and for the cookies. Happy Birthday.
Mom, I want to wish you the happiest birthday ever. And know that I love you so very, very much!
Best Happy Birthday Greetings for Friends:
- What goes up but never comes down? Your age.
- Have a great day today and a wonderful year ahead. Happy Birthday.
- When I have a birthday I take the day off. But when my wife has a birthday, she takes a year or two off.
- The usefulness of life lies not in its length, but in its application. Some counts many years and yet has only lived a short time! All the best!
- Your display of love and happiness with all those around you makes me want to share love and happiness too. Happy Birthday.
- I know that I have given you dirty laundry more times than I have given you a birthday present, so why break tradition on your birthday? Happy Birthday.
Funny, Happy Birthday Greetings and Wishes for Family/Relatives:
- To a beautiful, kind, thoughtful and great Mom on her birthday. I love you. Happy Birthday.
- With age comes wisdom. (You’re one of the wisest people I know!)
- You get a lot of birthday wishes … But this is here for the love!
- My mom is amazing. Sure, she makes me crazy sometimes, but she is a driving force in my life, and I am proud to call YOU my mother.
- All my friends thought that you were a HOT MOM even before you had so many candles on your cake! Happy Birthday to a mom that keeps getting hotter.
- You know you’re getting old when you walk up the stairs and call it exercise. Happy Birthday!
- Words can never fully express my love for you and for all the love that you have given to me. Happy Birthday.
- I think that it is great that you are celebrating your birthday today. But does the entire day have to be about YOU? What about my life? Just kidding! Sort of. Happy Birthday.
I hope that your birthday is full of happiness and chocolate. What is one without the other? Happy Birthday.
You are like a well polished diamond: you shine bright as a great MOM. Happy Birthday!
Dude, Happy Birthday. What’s up with you celebrating it on time? I was totally unprepared for that. You rock.
Wishing you many more candles and a cake big enough to fit them all on.
I didn’t miss your birthday. I am just fashionably late as always.
Final Words: Hope you like these happy birthday greetings for friends, brother, sister, mother and relatives. Such birthday greetings and birthday wishes make our friends and family more happy on their special day. Please share if you like our work.